ELEC eagles leadership equipping clinic
What is ELEC?
Conducted by expert leaders in church and the marketplace, Eagles Leadership Equipping Clinic (ELEC) is designed to deal with contemporary issues, share relevant leadership frameworks, and learn new leadership skills.
- Offer conducive setting for personalized interaction and learning from experts.
- Provide networking and cross-learning opportunities among leaders.
- Showcase latest effective Asian leadership practices, role-models and research.
Who is ELEC's Target Audience?
- Lay Leaders
- Emerging Leaders
What is in an ELEC Program?
Organized in partnership with local churches or organizations, ELEC is typically a one- or two-day workshop focusing on a specific leadership issue or skill-set.
Some past topics include:
- Transforming Conflict into Opportunity
- Basic Mediation
- Discovering Your Leadership Style and Competencies
- Managing the Human Side of Change
- Leadership Balance: Family, Work and Personal Life
- Church Politics, Power and Anointing
- Sex, Scandals, and Success: The Leader’s Struggles
- The Gift of Mentoring: The Whys and Hows of Mentoring
- S.U.M.O. Guide to Inspirational Leadership
- If It's Not a Joke to Run a Church, Who's Laughing?
- Succession Planning
- Ministering to Our Sexual Generation