ETLS eagles team leadership summit
What is ETLS?
Eagles Team Leadership Summit (ETLS) is a gathering where pastors and lay leaders learn biblically informed principles, integrating church/marketplace perspectives to address current leadership challenges.
- Provide shared paradigms and perspectives for more effective team leadership.
- Learn practical people-development skills.
- Challenge participants to commit to leadership.
- Motivate leaders to nurture new leaders.
Who is ETLS' Target Audience?
- Lay Leaders
What is in an ETLS Program?
ETLS is held in partnership with churches/organizations over a two-day period comprising plenary and question-and-answer sessions. Leaders will take-way discussion guides for applied learning. There are two series in this program:
ETLS Series 1: Setting the Pace, Running the Race
- Making of a Great Runner: Marks of Effective Leaders
- Running the Right Race: Impacting the World
- Keeping Pace: Following Leaders, Leading Followers
- When Runners Clash: Managing Conflicts in the Race
- Finishing Strong: Paradigms of Successful Leaders
ETLS Series 2: The Future of Leadership
- Leadership Balance: Leading Self, Maintaining Family and Work
- Leadership Team: Growing Together, Impacting World
- Leadership Motivation: Influencing People, Serving Community
- Leadership Trust: Modeling Leader, Keeping Promises
- Leadership Recovery: Renewing Failures, Revitalizing Community